top of page

Fire Safety FAQs

Answers To Your Questions

How can I submit a fire code violation complaint?

Please send fire code violation complaints to or contact Bonduel Village Hall at (715)758-2402. If there is an emergency, call 911 immediately!

I’d like to become a Bonduel Area Firefighter - what do I need to do?

If you are 18 or older with a High School diploma or GED you can apply. Follow the link at the top of the page for an application. Training is paid for by the department. Bonduel Area Fire Department requires Firefighter 1 certification within 1 year of employment. Contact us for further questions.

Where is the closest fire station located?

Bonduel Area Fire Department has a single fire station located at 201 S 1st Street in the Village of Bonduel that serves the Village of Bonduel and the Town of Hartland. Bonduel Area Fire Department also responds to surrounding communities through MABAS Wisconsin.

bottom of page